Always on the move. Go Green Go.
Comfy for them, comfort for you.
- No-pinch, no-tears Fidlock® magnetic buckle
- Easy-on fit system grows with your child
- Designed for optimal bike seat posture
- Lightweight inmold PC shell with protective EPS foam
- Eleven vents; bug nets on front intake vents
- Additional set of pads for adjustment as your child develops
- CPSC certified for one year and older
Please Note: All Baby Nutty Helmets are XXS (47cm - 50cm)
The proper helmet fit is an important factor for safety and comfort. Here at Nutcase, we want to ensure that you get the best protection from injury and the maximum performance with a properly sized helmet. A snug, aligned fit will achieve a safe and secure ride. Below are simple steps in determining the proper helmet size. Remember to always ride safely!
Step 1: Measurement
Measure the circumference of your head with a tape measure. Place the tape measure slightly above the ear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circling the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest size. If you do not have a tape measure, use a string and measure it against a ruler. The charts linked below will assist you on which size is the best helmet fit. If a measurement falls in between a size, go up to the larger size.
Step 2: Try it on
Once you have determined your helmet size, try it on. The helmet should be worn level on the head and not slide or move freely when you roll your head from side to side. If this is the case, you have a helmet that is too large. Extra padding may help provide a better, more snug fit.